Monday 30 January 2012

Ancillary Task 1: Results

I received a lot of positive feedback from the questionnaires I handed out about my double page spread. My target audience liked these aspects of my double page spread:
  • Fonts. They found the fonts easy to read and relatable to the theme of social networking. 
  • Layout. They thought the layout was a bit simple but they found that it worked well. 

  • Content of article 
  • Pictures 

  • Colour scheme. They felt the colour scheme suited the topic of social networking as I had incorporated the Facebook blue colour well into the gradient background. They also found the contrast in colours bold and eye catching.

All of them were interested in watching the full documentary after reading my double page spread. My product has therefore achieved its purpose of intriguing my target audience to watch my documentary.



Two questionnaires completed by my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment