Monday 30 January 2012

Ancillary Task 2: Results

My second ancillary task received a lot of positive feedback. My target audience liked these aspects of my double page spread:
  • Main image. My main image is the most controversial part of my newspaper advert. However, my target audience liked how dark, weird and freaky the picture is and felt these things helped grab their attention. One audience member thought it was a clever visual metaphor representing the anonymity given to social network users. Below is a thought shower of the different words my target audience called the main image. I created this on Wordle.

Wordle: Untitled
 

  • Design. They felt the fonts used were interesting and liked the continuity in the colour scheme throughout both of my ancillary tasks. 
  • Content. They found the information in my newspaper advert relevant and didn't feel that more information should be included. 
All of them were interested in watching the full documentary after reading my double page spread. My product has therefore achieved its purpose of raising awareness and advertising my documentary.

Two questionnaires completed by my target audience.



                

No comments:

Post a Comment