Tuesday 24 January 2012

Production

I used Adobe Photoshop when creating my newspaper advert. I used several different formatting tools and options from this software to create my newspaper advert.

Layers
I used several different layers in the production of my advert. This allowed me to place the white text against the blue background. I labelled each layer so I'd know what each one contained. Using layers also let me lock layers that I was happy with. This helped me make sure that I didn't ruin my work whilst experimenting with other elements of it.


Pantone Colour
To make the advert look as authentic as possible, I have tried to use the exact same colour as Facebook does. I researched online and found that the closest Pantone colour was, 7555C. To get this in my advert I opened the colour libraries on Photoshop and found the right number. I was then able to use this in my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment