Tuesday 8 November 2011

Draft Content

Text
There won’t be much written text on the advert as I want the interesting image to speak for itself. However, these are the pieces of text which I will include in my advert. Here there is:
  • the name of the documentary (in the form of a Twitter username to engage the reader)
  • the slogan of the documentary
  • the date and time of the documentary
  • a short quote from a review of the documentary

Faceless
Who’s following you?
8pm 19th April
“a must see for all Facebookers” – Heat
www.bbc.co.uk/bbc3/whosfollowingyou

Images
I will include three images in my newspaper advert. The main image will be a close up shot of a girl with her facial features edited out. I will also include the Bippa Productions and BBC 3 logo. These will be relatively small compared to the main image which will fill the whole page.

No comments:

Post a Comment