Tuesday 1 November 2011

Target Audience Research: Analysis

The results show the following about my target audience’s TV listings magazine consumption habits:
  • The majority of my audience read TV Choice to find out TV listings. However a lot of my target audience didn’t know what TV listings magazine they got.
  • The majority of my audience sometimes read the articles featured in the different TV listings magazines.
  • The majority of my target audience read the articles that go behind the scenes of programs. However my results also show that they like reading factual articles about certain subjects and reviews of different programs. Some members of the people I questioned selected the ‘other’ option. They therefore indicated that they liked reading interviews with different members of the cast and crew.
  • My target audience are drawn to articles with bright colour schemes and an interesting title.

To make my product appeal to my target audience I will therefore aim to do the following:
  • I will aim to have my double page spread put into TV Choice. 
  • I will make sure my article appeals to my target audience more so they read it because at the moment they don’t usually read these sorts of articles in TV listings magazines. 
  • I will combine both facts and interviews within my double page spread article so it appeals to my audience. I will also aim to include some sort of review system in it too. 
  • I will use bright colours and will give my article an interesting title.

No comments:

Post a Comment