Sunday 13 November 2011

Manipulation of Images

I had a very clear idea of how I was going to manipulate the images to meet the needs of my newspaper adverts. I had to edit two of the three pictures I was going to include in my advert. To create the main image I had to remove the facial features of the model from the photo I had taken. I did this by using the retouch tool in Picasa 3.

After doing this I decided that I would lighten the picture as the picture looked unprofessional and unpleasing to look at.

After I had done this I opened the image in Photoshop, I then added a black and white effect on it and added more shadows so the picture was more defined.



I then cropped the image. 


For the second image of the BBC3 logo, I used the colour replacement tool to select the pink text and replaced it with a FaceBook blue colour. Below is what the image looked like before.

Below is the final image and the one I will use in my final advert.


No comments:

Post a Comment