Monday 7 November 2011

Target Audience Research: Analysis

After conducting my research I have found out the following things from my target audience.
  • All of them read newspapers to some extent so it would be appropriate for me to advertise my documentary in a newspaper.
  • The majority of the people I questioned read The Sun.
  • All of them look at the adverts featured in the newspapers they read.
  • The majority of the people questioned would be interested in watching my documentary if I was to make the advert interesting.
  • Interesting images are the most popular feature that draws my target audience's attention to an advert. Catchy slogans and bright colour schemes are also features my target audience likes to see in adverts.

To make my product appeal to my target audience and meet their expectations, I will therefore do the following:
  • I will aim to have my advert featured in The Sun.
  • I will make my advert interesting and therefore appealing to my target audience by including an interesting image, a catchy slogan and a bright colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment