Monday 7 November 2011

Mindmaps of Ideas

Here are the mindmaps and drawings I created when I was coming up with ideas for my advert.I have mindmapped the following things:
  • Content
  • Images
  • Colour scheme
  • Basic drawings of layouts
1. In this mindmap I have discussed the content of the advert.

(If the mindmap doesn't work, please refresh the page)

I will aim to include all of these things into my advert because after looking at each of these elements I have decided that they are all important things to include.

2. In this mindmap I have discussed the different images I could use.


(If the mindmap doesn't work, please refresh the page)

I have decided to use a picture of a person’s face with all their facial features edited out. This image shall be in black and white (with hints of colour) to continue with my other ancillary tasks colour scheme. I have decided to use this idea as I think it will engage and grab my target audience’s attention more as interesting images are something which my research proved they liked.

3. Here I have done some rough drawings the layouts of the two image ideas I could use. I have decided I will not use either of these ideas in my final advert as they are both quite boring to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment